Sunday, September 10, 2006

A dream to live by....

This was me in the growing up years...... I've always believed in the "someone somewhere waiting for you" line...... life seemed so much more hopeful and positive that way.... but then, there were those days, when the wait seemed endless ,,,,, and I had to really try hard to continue to believe....... What is it that I am searching for ?
What is it that I am chasing ?

Like a mirage that moves on and on,
A shadow that is haunting.

Like a dress of golden sunlight,
Sand blown through my fingers.

Here for a moment and gone again,
Very much mine and still not quite....

Will there ever be a "someone special" ?
A fairy come wafting by ?

To touch me with her caring ways,
To put the sparkle in my life ?

Someone to share my joys, my pain,
My laughter, my jokes, my tales.
Someone to talk to through the night,
And someone to wake up to with a smile.

No comments: