Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Some time, with me

Its not often that I get to do this - and these days, has become increasingly difficult - to find that time just alone, pondering, thinking, dreaming.....but every once in a while, the cancerian part of me craves to do just this.....

I want to be alone, with me.
Want to spend some time, with me.
To spend some time gazing,
To spend some time thinking,
To spend some time......
In solitude with me.

I want some time in silence,
Some time in utter isolation,
To be, alone with me.
Some time to spend dreaming,
To listen to my heart beating......
Some time, all alone, just with me.

I want to go deep within,
To a place so serene,
With not the slightest bother or care.
To live, just the way I want,
At just the pace I please,
With not a soul around.......
But me.

1 comment:

Pooh said...

I relate to this poetry a lot.
Me by myself...in my own world...with my own thoughts... in my own room :)
Oh yes!!...so, dont disturb me the next time i lock my room and sit inside..hee..hee
But jokes apart, I love this poetry!!