Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hasta La Vista

Had written this small piece when we were on the verge of passing out of B-school...... like in every institution, the expreiences & memories for me, of those days - are a mixed bag..... with the biggest positive ofcourse, being that I found my wife studying in the same batch as me :-) .... and for that one reason itself - XIM will always hold special memories......
Here I get off my friend,
Its been nice knowing you.
We've shared the trip, we've swapped our tales,
We shared some joy and sorrow too.
At times we didn't see eye-to-eye,
It was perhaps the age, perhaps the height ?
And yet, here we are - the destination,
Or perhaps you go ahead some more ?
Good luck dear friend - God be with you,
Perhaps you can drop in a line ?
Until someday our paths shall cross again,
And we can swap our stories once more.

No comments: